Monday 29 March 2010

“She’ll outgrow it, dear. It’s just the age…the age where nothing fits"


So I finally watched Rebel Without A Cause. What a film....it was extraordinary.... and what was more extraordinary was the fact that it really does apply to all children up until now.

And I am not just saying that. I feel everything Jim and Judy and Plato said.

I felt every word James Dean's Jim Stark character meant when he said this genuine fact:

"If I had one day when I didn't have to be all confused, and didn't have to feel that I was ashamed of everything... if I felt that I belonged someplace, you know?"

I feel that my house is a zoo. I believe the tagline "To Belong...and be loved"...I believe that nothing is worth believing in this world that we live in. How does one become a completely incompetent fool if she doesn't think, or rather get the feeling about boiling the milk the whole day? Or how does one care about putting the dishes for cleaning when she is busy crying??

I hate it all...this sad excuse of a life.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment