Thursday 29 August 2013

Across the Universe Podcast: Episode 8

Episode 8: Nik's Birthday Episode

Was I not just the cutest little thing ever? Then everything went to shit. Anyways, hey it's my birthday episode! This time 'round, MetteSofia and yours truly list the movies that have influenced us movie-wise and/or life-wise from the last 21 years.

This episode was recorded quite a while back because of various scheduling conflicts but I hope you guys still like it. Also I had a cold then and you can hear me sneezing and I don't have a dainty girly sneeze but like a scary demonic sneeze so I apologise for that.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Sofia for all the amazing banners that she makes for the podcast, this one included. I mean, I was annoying as hell about this one because I am vain like that and she just makes magic happen with these banners. It's awesome.

Content:
00:31- Chick-chatter
03:03- Trailer
03:43- Interesting Movie of the Fortnight
28:05- Top 3 "Influential" Movies of the Last 21 Years
1:16:39- Plugs and Goodbyes


Music:
The Vaccines "No Hope"
Music from the three Top 3 lists
Cilla Black "Across The Universe"



Follow us at: facebook.com/acrosstheuniversepodcast
Write to us at: acrosstheuniversepodcast@gmail.com
Find us on iTunes: search for Across the Universe Podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment