Tuesday 15 October 2013

IT'S A PINK HOTEL! IT'S A PINK HOTEL!


The first poster of Wes Anderson's next, The Grand Budapest Hotel has just hit the web and god, it is gorgeous! His last film, Moonrise Kingdom, had one of my most favourite posters of all time and this too is something out of a dreamland or, well, Wes Anderson-land. And my goodness, look at the cast! I just finished Anderson's filmography today itself with The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, and I am totally pumped for this. 

It's just so pretty. I'm already in love with this film.

8 comments:

  1. Oh man, that makes me want to see this film more than ever. Wes Anderson puts my ass in the seat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that CAST!!! Brody, Murray, Wilson, Swinton, Fiennes, Keitel, Norton, Wilkinson, Dafoe.... JEFF GOLDBLUM -- I just spend the weekend watching all Jurassic Park films, this is a sign! Okay I'm really excited now, when is it coming out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOWWW! It's out in March, next year.
      And it *is* a sign.

      Delete
  3. Not surprised a single bit by this poster. However, it really does get me more excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not surprised by the Wes Anderson-ness but the fact that it's a pink hotel has gotten me all excited. Maybe it's a girl thing :/

      Delete
  4. LOVE this poster! Can't wait to see the film.

    ReplyDelete