Wednesday 27 August 2014

Six Degrees of Separation Blogathon


       The latest blogathon by Nostra of My Filmviews has us linking two actors/directors/movies in a maximum of six steps as per the rules of the Six Degrees of Separation theory. I was tagged by my fellow chick with accent, Sofia from Film Flare who challenged me to link Elle Fanning to Rita Hayworth.



      Now the thing is that I have only watched one Hayworth movie in my life which is obviously Gilda. Therefore, my knowledge of her body of work is v. limited and I didn't want to resort to this being a purely IMDb-based answer, so I *may* be cheating here but it's just so much more interesting like this-


Elle Fanning worked with Brad Pitt in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button


Brad Pitt co-starred with Morgan Freeman in Se7en


Morgan Freeman presents Tim Robbins with Rita Hayworth in The Shawshank Redemption

       Taa daa!

       I now pass the baton on to Getter Trumsi of Mettel Ray and I challenge her to link Rita Hayworth to Ewan McGregor simply because I love him and he's the greatest :)



13 comments:

  1. Oh, your link is so cool and though I wished I could link this without IMDB as well, I think I can't.. god darn it. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cool. Random stroke of inspiration :)

      Delete
  2. lol! I love how you linked this one together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I knew watching The Shawshank Redemption will prove to be useful one day :P

      Delete
  3. haha it's okay, I kind of cheated with mine too when I used CSI because EVERYONE has been on that show!

    I had a completely different path in mind - longer, but filled with love: Elle Fanning was with Eva Marie Saint in 'Because of Winn-Dixie', who was with Cary Grant (of course I went there) in 'North by Northwest', who was with Ginger Rogers in 'Monkey Business', who was with Fred Astaire in 'Top Hat', who was with Rita Hayworth in 'You Were Never Lovelier'!

    I'm curious to see how Mettel links those two :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it with 3 steps but I got a lot of help from the IMDb ! :D

      Delete
    2. well that's the only way to do it, really!

      Delete
    3. LOL Sofia, I would have never gotten that link :P

      Delete
  4. Nice one and thanks for participating in this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool way of doing this, I wouldn't have thought of having characters from other movies interact with others that way. Good job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don' think this is the proper way of doing this but meh :P Thank you!

      Delete
  6. I like this idea. Well done!

    ReplyDelete